This site will allow entrepreneurs to submit their own investment proposals for new businesses and interact with fund managers.
In order to receive funding from the IIF-II, the company must be located in Indiana, willing to relocate to Indiana, or have a significant operational footprint in the state.
The following are suggested guidelines for investment proposal submission.
Indiana Investment Fund II
Guidelines for Investment Proposal Submissions
- Name of company contact
- Address, email, telephone number
- Description of market need to be met, together with any supporting data
- Description of customer to be served
- Customer validation to date for proposed product
- Noteworthy trends in target market
- Size and growth rate of target market
- Major competitors in target market (indicate those which have received venture financing)
- Description of product
- Intellectual property/patent portfolio
- Cost/benefit analysis compared to competitors' validation of the technology
- Status of product development and projected timeline to market
- Relevant experience and detailed biographies of key participants in management
- Relevant experience and detailed biographies of members of the Board of Directors and Advisory Board(s) (if any)
- Key vacancies and plans to fill them, including timing of additions
- Show forecasted revenue and profit for first 5 years of operation
- Indicate how much financing will be required to fund that forecast, how much being sought in this round and any fundraising activities completed to dated