CSG, through a collaborative process with INPRS, will target investment opportunities that are in the State of Indiana or with a nexus to the State. More specifically, the IIF approach will be:
- Identify and invest in both fund managers and companies for direct and/or co-investments.
- Focus on investment opportunities either located in Indiana or with a meaningful connection to the State. On an opportunistic basis, regional funds and companies will be considered provided that they have a willingness to move a significant part or all of their operations to Indiana.
- Invest in Private Equity Funds, Real Assets, and Credit Investments.
- Directly invest or seek to co-invest in companies across varied sectors through either equity, debt or mezzanine participation.
- Seek investments that build upon the strengths of the Indiana economy.